Sunday Night Dance Information
Here's some of our group at the 2012 May Faire Ball.
- Sunday night rate is $6 per night for a regular class (local caller and recorded music).
- Sunday night rate is $8 per night for live music and/or guest caller.
- A dancer who arrives late to the Sunday night will still pay the full amount.
- Children under 18 pay $2.
- All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. They may not be left at the dance unattended.
- College Students pay 1/2 the adult price.
Our Beginner's Session starts promptly at 6 p.m. If it's your first time, or
you need extra practice, please arrive at 6 p.m. because we always start with the easiest dances. At this time all the
figures and patterns are taught, and all the dances are walked through several times before we dance them with the
music. You'll learn heys, turn singles, casting, pousettes and more; experienced dancers are always available to help.
Please wear comfy, low heeled shoes.
Special discount for beginners: when you pay for your first dance with us,
you will receive a coupon for your second dance free!
Note: We have some members whom are sensitive to heavy fragrances. In consideration of these people please minimize the use of heavily scented products when preparing for the dance
Doors open at 5:45 p.m., dancing starts at 6 p.m., and we usually break for refreshments
around 7:30 p.m. See you next Sunday!!
Two hand turn your partner